No Ghost Hunts are scheduled at this time, but keep checking back as we get closer to Spring -----
Read this, BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO ATTEND ......
This Ghost Hunt is an indoor and an overnight Ghost Hunt
It will be out of town and in Port Orchard, at a very haunted location.
- All attendees MUST sign a hold harmless release agreement, before their registration will be accepted.
1. Normally, all of our Ghost Hunts are free to attend, as they are local events. This Ghost Hunt will have a fee for each attendee
2. The fee includes the following:
a. Your hotel room
b. Your Ghost Hunt Registration
c. Entry into the Ghost Hunt Process for the evening
3. You will be responsible for your own transportation t and from the event
4. You are responsible for all of your meals, snacks, and beverages
5. Some Ghost Hunts are open to all who sign up to attend. Some Ghost Hunts must be limited in attendance, so those who attend will be chosen by lottery
6.. We have rules for all who attend, they are listed below, please read them
7. If you have any questions, if you are apprehensive and not sure, or if you just want more information, please feel free to contact us using the "Contact Us" tab above, or call us at 253-335-3340.
- Our Next Ghost Hunt -
- All attendees MUST bring the following things
1. A "small" flashlight (not very bright)
2. A camera of some type. Any type will work, even a cell phone, but you should not plan on using a flash on the camera, as it wrecks the picture taking for others
4. An audio recording device. Any kind will work, but we recommend a digital recorder as it can be uploaded into a computer for analysis, much easier
5. Some extra batteries for your electronic devices
6. All attendees MUST sign a Psychic Spectrum, "Release Form", prior to going into the Ghost Hunt
7. No one under 18 allowed unless you are the legal guardian/parent and it is cleared with The Psychic Spectrum ahead of time. (Before the Ghost Hunt)
8. Do not just "show up" at the Ghost Hunt with unregistered guests/family/friends, expecting them to attend. ALL ATTENDEES must be preregistered. If you have unexpected visitors, please call us before you bring them, at 253-335-3340. The reason is that most Ghost Hunt venues, only allow a certain number of attendees at their location, and we have to respect their rules/requirements
9. Be considerate of those who have passed on, and understand that some don't know that they have passed on, or don't know that they can go into the light
10. Feel free to talk with them and tell then to go into the light, and that they have family there waiting for them.
What we do on the night of a Ghost Hunt ......
1. Get all your gear ready, (Camera, Flashlight, Recorder), dress accordingly, whether it's an indoor or an outdoor Ghost Hunt
2. Meet at the assigned place. Dinner will be available if you wish to join us, or you can just meet at the assigned place at the time we leave, as described below
SKIP & SHA'RON --
1. No one will know ahead of time, where we are going to, you will only be told the distance away from the Poodle Dog Restaurant in fife, only to give you an idea of what vicinity we will be in
2. Skip will email a paper to all attendees, with the location of where we meet, on the morning of the Ghost Hunt
3. We will meet at a restaurant in the vicinity of where we are going to. We enjoy a dinner before we go
4. We meet at the restaurant at 7 PM. We enjoy a dinner before we go. It is your choice whether on not you decide to eat with us
5. At 8:45, Skip will give us a brief history of the location, and pass out driving directions to the exact location. We all leave at the same time
5. We leave the restaurant at 9 PM, and drive to the location of the Ghost Hunt
6. When we arrive at the location, please park and meet at the entrance of front door of the location - DO NOT GO IN -- wait for the entire group to arrive
7. We all hold hands in a circle, and say our protection prayer
8. Double check your flashlights, cameras, and recorders
9. We all proceed into the location and you are free to wander around, experience things, and enjoy the evening.
10. Skip & Sha'ron will always be available, so just call out and find us
11. When the Ghost Hunt is over, we all leave at the same time. We gather outside where we said our protection prayer. We form a circle again and perform another protection prayer
If you wish to join us, we always go to a Denny's or a similar restaurant and had coffee and pie. You are free to join us. We talk about anything that happened and some people look at their pictures too. Skip & Sha'ron will tell you where we are going
If you choose to do so, you can give your audio recordings and pictures to Skip. He will look at them and listen to them, and identify any anomalies that you captured. All originals will be returned to you.
Psychic Spectrum LLC
The Psychic Spectrum - 1911 SW Campus Drive, Suite 701, Federal Way, WA. 98023 USA
Copyright © 2009 - 2020 Psychic Spectrum LLC - All Rights Reserved.
LIVE - ONLINE / Beginning April 19th, 2022
We are moving from an AM Radio Station broadcast and simulcast on-line -
To an all LIVE and ON-LINE Broadcast
Click on the button below to find out how to join us live on the internet, from any device you have
Our site has always done this, and there will not be any changes you will notice.
All websites do this, but some choose to ignore the laws and will eventually be dealt with, by the Federal Government.
Thank you, Skip & Sha'ron.